Saturday, December 4, 2010

Queen and Victoria

The 2010 Victoria Secrets Fashion Show was spectacular! The artistry, creativity, hot bods, hot attendees- i.e. Gerard Bulter- made it an aesthetic delight. I felt like I was at my best friend's sleepover, with wings on!


And speaking of Victoria, I thought I would recognize Queen Victoria's Beloved Tri-Color King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, Dash. There is a scene in the movie, Young Victoria, which illustrates how the newly crowned Queen returned home from her coronation to bathe Dash. Dash's epitaph reads:

"Here lies Dash, the favorite spaniel of Her Majesty Queen Victoria, by whose command this memorial was erected. He died on the 20th December 1840 in his ninth year. His attachment was without selfishness, his playfulness without malice, his fidelity without deceit. Reader, if you would live beloved and die regretted, profit by the example of Dash."


And speaking of Queens, it is decided- The wedding will take place in the Queen City- Charlotte, N.C. on 11/12/11 (Catholic Church doesn't budge on Saturday wedding dates- C'est la Vie-no 11/11/11.) The location will be the Charlotte City Club-located at Trade and Tryon, which is the center of the city.

And Speaking of my wedding, I have almost settled on the colors GOLD and HOT PINK. Much like Juicy Couture's prime color scheme. And speaking of Juicy, I am obsessed with my new fragrance-Couture, Couture. And isn't the bottle royal?




0 comments:

 

maggie. mayd. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template