Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Pat's Post

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL!!!

This morning I realized I have no Bailey's (where is Old Gregg when you need him?) so I gargled with strong peppermint Listerine and used the after taste to pretend when I drank my coffee. I celebrated this past weekend by running the Four Courts Four Miler. Who is that fierce braided lass?


Irish Name Awards:
I have about 1/3 of Irish in my genetics and none in my name. Here is a shout out to my two close friends with the closest of Irish names!

Kevin Hannan................... ...... Erin Kelley

Irish Food Awards:
I love Potatoes but I am having an affair with Cabbage! Eat Cabbage any way you like.
Oh Cabbage! Raw, slaw, and steamy You are not only dreamy But the human body is your fan And Germans love you pickled in a can. Crunch, snap, and shred, Cabbage I cannot get you out of my head!

1 comments:

BLC :o on March 31, 2010 at 10:29 AM said...

I already love her!!!!!!! Xoxo-BLC

 

maggie. mayd. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template